As there are no EPSON printers sold in the USA that use this printhead, EPSON does not stock this item in the USA and they must be imported. Our array of DTF printers use the Epson I-3200 printhead. In order to ensure that our production continues flawlessly, we have imported and maintain a large inventory of spare parts for our use. As such, we have an inventory of the EPSON I3200-A1 printheads and making some of them available to the public. Each printhead is a genuine new (not refurbished) printhead.
The Epson I3200-A1 is a cost-effective 1.33inch-wide MEMs head series providing high productivity and high image quality with 600dpi high-density resolution. This printhead is suitable for water based inks such as sublimation and DTF inks. It is unlocked and as such can be used in non-EPSON printers.
- Ink Type : Aqueous
- Type : PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead
- Width x Depth x Height: 69.1 x 59.4 x 35.6 mm
- Weight : 82g
- Number of nozzle : 3200
- Nozzle pitch/nozzle row : 1/300 inch
- Nozzle rows: 8 rows
- Nozzle Resolution : 300 noi/row 600 npi/2 rows
- Max. number of colour inks : 4 colours
- Effective print width : 33.8 mm (1.33 inches)
- Droplet ejection performance :
Binary : 6 plat 43.2 kHz
3 levels grey scale : 6.3, 12.3 pl at 21.6 kHz
4 levels grey scale 3.8, 6.1, 9.4 pl at 21.6 kHz
- Viscosity range : 3-4 mPa·s
- EPSON Part Number C1FA32032
Due the nature of printheads, all sales are final on printheads.
Country of Origin: Japan